    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2010

      Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 26, 2010
        I will be in Houston next week so I will see you later in the month.

        Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 27, 2010
          I'm in.

          Molly

          On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

          I will be in Houston next week so I will see you later in the month.

          On Oct 26, 2010, at 5:55 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

          Reminder from:  westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

          Title: West Loop SnB

          Date:  Tuesday November 2, 2010
          Time:  6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          Repeats:  This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
          Next reminder:  The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
          Location:  Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
          Notes:  First Tuesday of the Month meeting.

            Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010
            Location:  Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010

              Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
                Crap, I was thinking this was Wednesday, not today. Today is no good, argh.

                Chris, I'm sorry - I will be there at the next WEDNESDAY one.

                Boo.
                Molly

                Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
                  Don't worry about it Molly.

                  If anyone else can make it, I'll still go, though please respond by 5 since I'll be coming from work and am hoping to get out of here on time.

                  If not, see you next time!
                  Chris

                  Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010