    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
      Thats right Joan, I am going to quilt festival, I will be teaching several classes and workshops. A week of long days, late nights, good friends and fun!

      On Oct 18, 2010, at 6:06 PM, Joan B wrote:

      I really really want to join all of you, but my left eye is still 20/200!  I don’t know how long or if my vision will improve.
      Judy, are you going to what was the quilt show?  I exhibited as a vendor the year it began.  In another life I used to manufacture patchwork quilt and pillow kits to quilt shops and via mail order.  In those days, Better Homes & Gardens had a craft of the month kit and my little company was chosen.

      Joan B

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

        Have a great time.

        Joan B

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

          Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 20, 2010
            Even though it is looking like I might be the only one, I'm still going to go for a little just in case (and to put in a bit of work on the sweater)

            Hopefully see everyone next time!
            Chris

            On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Joan B <joanhb@...> wrote:

            Have a great time.