    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
      I can't make it on Wednesday and the next meeting the first week in November I'll be in Houston.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 18, 2010, at 6:49 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I am planning on being there.  Good luck, Molly!

      Chris

      On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm a no this week - test on Friday that I'm not so much prepared for yet....

      Molly

      Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

    • Joan B
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010

        I really really want to join all of you, but my left eye is still 20/200!  I don’t know how long or if my vision will improve.

        Judy, are you going to what was the quilt show?  I exhibited as a vendor the year it began.  In another life I used to manufacture patchwork quilt and pillow kits to quilt shops and via mail order.  In those days, Better Homes & Gardens had a craft of the month kit and my little company was chosen.

        Joan B

        I can't make it on Wednesday and the next meeting the first week in November I'll be in Houston.

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 18, 2010, at 6:49 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

        I am planning on being there.  Good luck, Molly!

        Chris

        On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

        I'm a no this week - test on Friday that I'm not so much prepared for yet....

        Molly

        On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Error! Filename not specified.

        Error! Filename not specified.

        Reminder from:

        westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

        Title:

        West Loop SnB

        Wednesday October 20, 2010

        Time:

        6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

        Repeats:

        This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

        Next reminder:

        The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

        Location:

        Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

        Notes:

        Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
          Thats right Joan, I am going to quilt festival, I will be teaching several classes and workshops. A week of long days, late nights, good friends and fun!

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

            Have a great time.

            Joan B

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

              Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 20, 2010
                Even though it is looking like I might be the only one, I'm still going to go for a little just in case (and to put in a bit of work on the sweater)

                Hopefully see everyone next time!
                Chris

                On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Joan B <joanhb@...> wrote:

                Have a great time.