    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
      I am planning on being there.  Good luck, Molly!

      Chris

      On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm a no this week - test on Friday that I'm not so much prepared for yet....

      Molly

      Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

        Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

      • Joan B
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010

          I really really want to join all of you, but my left eye is still 20/200!  I don’t know how long or if my vision will improve.

          Judy, are you going to what was the quilt show?  I exhibited as a vendor the year it began.  In another life I used to manufacture patchwork quilt and pillow kits to quilt shops and via mail order.  In those days, Better Homes & Gardens had a craft of the month kit and my little company was chosen.

          Joan B

          I can't make it on Wednesday and the next meeting the first week in November I'll be in Houston.

          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Oct 18, 2010, at 6:49 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          I am planning on being there.  Good luck, Molly!

          Chris

          On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

          I'm a no this week - test on Friday that I'm not so much prepared for yet....

          Molly

          On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Error! Filename not specified.

          Error! Filename not specified.

          Reminder from:

          westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

          Title:

          West Loop SnB

          Wednesday October 20, 2010

          Time:

          6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

          Repeats:

          This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

          Next reminder:

          The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

          Location:

          Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

          Notes:

          Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
            Thats right Joan, I am going to quilt festival, I will be teaching several classes and workshops. A week of long days, late nights, good friends and fun!

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

              Have a great time.

              Joan B

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

                Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 20, 2010
                  Even though it is looking like I might be the only one, I'm still going to go for a little just in case (and to put in a bit of work on the sweater)

                  Hopefully see everyone next time!
                  Chris

                  On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Joan B <joanhb@...> wrote:

                  Have a great time.