    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 16, 2010
      I'm a no this week - test on Friday that I'm not so much prepared for yet....

      Molly

      Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
        I am planning on being there.  Good luck, Molly!

        Chris

        Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

          Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

        • Joan B
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010

            I really really want to join all of you, but my left eye is still 20/200!  I don’t know how long or if my vision will improve.

            Judy, are you going to what was the quilt show?  I exhibited as a vendor the year it began.  In another life I used to manufacture patchwork quilt and pillow kits to quilt shops and via mail order.  In those days, Better Homes & Gardens had a craft of the month kit and my little company was chosen.

            Joan B

            I can't make it on Wednesday and the next meeting the first week in November I'll be in Houston.

            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Oct 18, 2010, at 6:49 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

            I am planning on being there.  Good luck, Molly!

            Chris

            On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

            I'm a no this week - test on Friday that I'm not so much prepared for yet....

            Molly

            On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Error! Filename not specified.

            Error! Filename not specified.

            Reminder from:

            westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

            Title:

            West Loop SnB

            Wednesday October 20, 2010

            Time:

            6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

            Repeats:

            This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

            Next reminder:

            The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

            Location:

            Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

            Notes:

            Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
              Thats right Joan, I am going to quilt festival, I will be teaching several classes and workshops. A week of long days, late nights, good friends and fun!

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

                Have a great time.

                Joan B

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

                  Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 20, 2010
                    Even though it is looking like I might be the only one, I'm still going to go for a little just in case (and to put in a bit of work on the sweater)

                    Hopefully see everyone next time!
                    Chris

                    On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Joan B <joanhb@...> wrote:

                    Have a great time.