    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 13, 2010

      Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 16, 2010
        I'm a no this week - test on Friday that I'm not so much prepared for yet....

        Molly

        Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
          I am planning on being there.  Good luck, Molly!

          Chris

          Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

            Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

          • Joan B
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010

              I really really want to join all of you, but my left eye is still 20/200!  I don’t know how long or if my vision will improve.

              Judy, are you going to what was the quilt show?  I exhibited as a vendor the year it began.  In another life I used to manufacture patchwork quilt and pillow kits to quilt shops and via mail order.  In those days, Better Homes & Gardens had a craft of the month kit and my little company was chosen.

              Joan B

              I can't make it on Wednesday and the next meeting the first week in November I'll be in Houston.

              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Oct 18, 2010, at 6:49 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

              I am planning on being there.  Good luck, Molly!

              Chris

              On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

              I'm a no this week - test on Friday that I'm not so much prepared for yet....

              Molly

              On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Error! Filename not specified.

              Error! Filename not specified.

              Reminder from:

              westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

              Title:

              West Loop SnB

              Wednesday October 20, 2010

              Time:

              6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

              Repeats:

              This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

              Next reminder:

              The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

              Location:

              Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

              Notes:

              Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
                Thats right Joan, I am going to quilt festival, I will be teaching several classes and workshops. A week of long days, late nights, good friends and fun!

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

                  Have a great time.

                  Joan B

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010

                    Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 20, 2010
                      Even though it is looking like I might be the only one, I'm still going to go for a little just in case (and to put in a bit of work on the sweater)

                      Hopefully see everyone next time!
                      Chris

                      On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Joan B <joanhb@...> wrote:

                      Have a great time.