Re: [westloopsnb] Re: February Knitting Meeting

  • Jill Borkowicz
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
      I plan on coming again - I think I've already forgotten my new skills! I've been practicing but could use a refresher :) Hope it warms up a little by Wed - go Bears!!

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2007
        I hope it warms up too! If it doesn't, ee can maybe move the meeting
        date to 2/21 if you guys want to, just let me know. Have a great day!

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Jill Borkowicz