    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
      I had planned on coming as I have a project due in 2 weeks but my husband just informed me he will be at work tomorrow evening.

      Sent from my iPhone

      Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
        i'm in.

        molly

        On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

        How is Tuesday looking?  I'm planning on being there.

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010

      • Deadfaeriekitten
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
          I'm looking at going. This will be my first time attending, because I've been dealing with class.