    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010

      Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
        I had planned on coming as I have a project due in 2 weeks but my husband just informed me he will be at work tomorrow evening.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
          i'm in.

          molly

          On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          How is Tuesday looking?  I'm planning on being there.

          Chris

          Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010

        • Deadfaeriekitten
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
            I'm looking at going. This will be my first time attending, because I've been dealing with class.