    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
      How is Tuesday looking?  I'm planning on being there.

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010

        Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
          I had planned on coming as I have a project due in 2 weeks but my husband just informed me he will be at work tomorrow evening.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
            i'm in.

            molly

            Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010

          • Deadfaeriekitten
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
              I'm looking at going. This will be my first time attending, because I've been dealing with class.