Re: [westloopsnb] Attention Chris - roller derby!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2010
      Hi ladies, I am so sorry but I have to bail out on the roller derby.  I was really excited about it, but I got hired for a gig tonight at 8:00 in Orland Park and I couldn't pass it up.  Hope that's ok with you guys, I don't like to flake out like this!  Have fun & see you at ciao soon.

      Leslie

      On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Sounds good to me - my cell is 630-732-8039 (just in case)  See you there!

      On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      Looks like it starts at 6. Want to meet at the pavilion around 545? 525 south racine/1150 w. harrison.

      Molly

      On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Molly, Leslie, and anyone else interested,

      Where should we meet for roller derby?  At the Pavillion?  At PT?  What time?

      Chris

      On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
      Hi Molly!

      I am in!  How do you want to work the tickets?

      Chris

      On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
      Hello all -

      At one point Chris mentioned wanting to go to roller derby. Here's the next one:

      Talk Derby To Me : 2nd Wind v Naptown & WCR All-Stars v Texas
      UIC Pavilion
      Chicago, IL
      Sat, Sep 25, 2010 06:00 PM

      I can't find a whole season's schedule, though. Anybody want to go?

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)