Re: February Knitting Meeting

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
      Amy- hope to see you in the spring!

      Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
      March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
      the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
      Wednesday!

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

      > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
      just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
      spring, tho'...
      > -Amy
      >
      > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...>
      wrote: Hello All-

      > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
      make
      > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
      > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
      first
      > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
      can
      > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
      Wednesday of
      > the month as usual. Have a great day!
      >
      > See you soon!
      > Mary
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
      email and get things done faster.

    • Jill Borkowicz
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
        I plan on coming again - I think I've already forgotten my new skills! I've been practicing but could use a refresher :) Hope it warms up a little by Wed - go Bears!!

        Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
        March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
        the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
        Wednesday!

        --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

        > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
        just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
        spring, tho'...
        > -Amy
        >
        > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@ ...>
        wrote: Hello All-

        > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
        make
        > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
        > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
        first
        > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
        can
        > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
        Wednesday of
        > the month as usual. Have a great day!
        >
        > See you soon!
        > Mary

        > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
        email and get things done faster.

        Need Mail bonding?
      • mpannozzo73
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 5, 2007
          I hope it warms up too! If it doesn't, ee can maybe move the meeting
          date to 2/21 if you guys want to, just let me know. Have a great day!

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Jill Borkowicz