    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010
      I'll be there!

      Hey I'm also interested in the Roller Derby--is it too late?

      Leslie

      On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm in.

      Molly

      On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      right now I am pretty sure I can make it

      On Sep 13, 2010, at 8:18 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      How does Wednesday look for everyone?

      Hopefully see you there!
      Chris

      Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

        Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

          Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 14, 2010
            This is what I found out from emailing the roller derby folks:

            Tickets can be bought on the day of the bout. The only difference would be the Ticket Master fees, which you can also avoid by buying directly from a league member. 15 people are needed for a group sale. Those tickets do need to be arranged in advance, which you can do by contacting groups@... .

            Thanks so much
            Lynn ER Aggression
            WCR Administration

            So I vote we just get them day of.