    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010
      How does Wednesday look for everyone?

      Hopefully see you there!
      Chris

      On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010
        right now I am pretty sure I can make it

        Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

          Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

            Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

              Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

                Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 14, 2010
                  This is what I found out from emailing the roller derby folks:

                  Tickets can be bought on the day of the bout. The only difference would be the Ticket Master fees, which you can also avoid by buying directly from a league member. 15 people are needed for a group sale. Those tickets do need to be arranged in advance, which you can do by contacting groups@... .

                  Thanks so much
                  Lynn ER Aggression
                  WCR Administration

                  So I vote we just get them day of.