Attention Chris - roller derby!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2010
      Hello all -

      At one point Chris mentioned wanting to go to roller derby. Here's the next one:

      Talk Derby To Me : 2nd Wind v Naptown & WCR All-Stars v Texas
      UIC Pavilion
      Chicago, IL
      Sat, Sep 25, 2010 06:00 PM

      I can't find a whole season's schedule, though. Anybody want to go?

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2010
        Hi Molly!

        I am in!  How do you want to work the tickets?

        Chris

        On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
        Hello all -

        At one point Chris mentioned wanting to go to roller derby. Here's the next one:

        Talk Derby To Me : 2nd Wind v Naptown & WCR All-Stars v Texas
        UIC Pavilion
        Chicago, IL
        Sat, Sep 25, 2010 06:00 PM

        I can't find a whole season's schedule, though. Anybody want to go?

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)