    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 8 3:55 PM

      Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 13 6:18 AM
        How does Wednesday look for everyone?

        Hopefully see you there!
        Chris

        On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 13 7:55 AM
          right now I am pretty sure I can make it

          Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

            Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

              Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

                Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

                  Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 14 4:27 AM
                    This is what I found out from emailing the roller derby folks:

                    Tickets can be bought on the day of the bout. The only difference would be the Ticket Master fees, which you can also avoid by buying directly from a league member. 15 people are needed for a group sale. Those tickets do need to be arranged in advance, which you can do by contacting groups@... .

                    Thanks so much
                    Lynn ER Aggression
                    WCR Administration

                    So I vote we just get them day of.