    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
      I'll see everyone next time - Hope your weeks go well!

      Chris

      On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:22 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I am not sure if I can make it right now and it sounds like a lot of people have stuff going on, so maybe we should just pass until next time.

      On Sep 6, 2010, at 8:37 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      If nobody else can make it, I'll head to the gym instead.  Please let me know how it is looking tomorrow.  If I hear from someone before 5pm, I'll head to knitting.

      Chris

      On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 6:56 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I don't know yet - work is freaking out (which is kind of amusing in itself), and I have meetings all day all next week.

      Molly

      On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:51 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      I need to be there but husband has a meeting = logistic nightmare.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 2, 2010, at 7:07 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      How does Tuesday look for everyone?  I'll be there (and I'll bring the Iceland yarn back if anyone's interested in seeing it)

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.