    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      I don't know yet - work is freaking out (which is kind of amusing in itself), and I have meetings all day all next week.

      Molly

      On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:51 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      I need to be there but husband has a meeting = logistic nightmare.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 2, 2010, at 7:07 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      How does Tuesday look for everyone?  I'll be there (and I'll bring the Iceland yarn back if anyone's interested in seeing it)

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 6, 2010

        Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010

          Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          • Theresa
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 6, 2010
              I wish I could make it but am out of town for work as usual, am hoping to make it to the next meeting!

              Sent from my iPhone

              Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010

                Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.