    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
      How does Tuesday look for everyone?  I'll be there (and I'll bring the Iceland yarn back if anyone's interested in seeing it)

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
        I need to be there but husband has a meeting = logistic nightmare.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 6, 2010

            Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010

              Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

                Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

              • Theresa
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 6, 2010
                  I wish I could make it but am out of town for work as usual, am hoping to make it to the next meeting!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010

                    Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
                    Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.