    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31 3:57 PM

      Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
        How does Tuesday look for everyone?  I'll be there (and I'll bring the Iceland yarn back if anyone's interested in seeing it)

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
          I need to be there but husband has a meeting = logistic nightmare.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 6, 2010

              Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010

                Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

                  Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

                • Theresa
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 6, 2010
                    I wish I could make it but am out of town for work as usual, am hoping to make it to the next meeting!

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010

                      Date: Tuesday September 7, 2010
                      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.