Re: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting

  • Jonnell Simpson
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
      I can make it as well!
      Jonnell

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...>
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 2, 2007 9:06:02 AM
      Subject: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting

      Hello All-

      At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
      it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
      meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
      Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
      make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday of
      the month as usual. Have a great day!

      See you soon!
      Mary

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
    • Amy Taylor

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
          Amy- hope to see you in the spring!

          Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
          March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
          the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
          Wednesday!

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

          > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
          just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
          spring, tho'...
          > -Amy
          >
          > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...>
          wrote: Hello All-

          > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
          make
          > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
          > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
          first
          > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
          can
          > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
          Wednesday of
          > the month as usual. Have a great day!
          >
          > See you soon!
          > Mary
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
          email and get things done faster.

        • Jill Borkowicz
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
            I plan on coming again - I think I've already forgotten my new skills! I've been practicing but could use a refresher :) Hope it warms up a little by Wed - go Bears!!

            Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
            March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
            the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
            Wednesday!

            --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

            > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
            just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
            spring, tho'...
            > -Amy
            >
            > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@ ...>
            wrote: Hello All-

            > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
            make
            > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
            > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
            first
            > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
            can
            > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
            Wednesday of
            > the month as usual. Have a great day!
            >
            > See you soon!
            > Mary

            > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
            email and get things done faster.

            Need Mail bonding?
          • mpannozzo73
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2007
              I hope it warms up too! If it doesn't, ee can maybe move the meeting
              date to 2/21 if you guys want to, just let me know. Have a great day!

              --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Jill Borkowicz