    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2010
      I think I should be able to make it.

      On Aug 12, 2010, at 9:55 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      Have fun, Leslie!

      I should be there - hopefully someone else can make it this time :)

      Chris

      On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be on vacation, so I'll see everyone in September.  -Leslie

      Date: Wednesday August 18, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes.

        Date: Wednesday August 18, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes.

          Date: Wednesday August 18, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 17, 2010

            Date: Wednesday August 18, 2010