    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010

      Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
        I'm still planning on being there - I'll have a glass of wine, and if no one shows, I'll head home.

        I hope everyone's having a great day!
        Chris

        On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

        I'm a maybe this week.

        Molly

        On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

        I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 1, 2010, at 6:20 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

        I'll be there - Hopefully see you Tuesday!

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      • Theresa
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
          I wish I could make it but I'm at an oil spill in Michigan. Hopefully I can make it next time!

          Theresa

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 3, 2010, at 11:16 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          I'm still planning on being there - I'll have a glass of wine, and if no one shows, I'll head home.

          I hope everyone's having a great day!
          Chris

          On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@gmail.com> wrote:

          I'm a maybe this week.

          Molly

          On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

          I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

          http://judyperez. blogspot. com
          http://paintedthrea dsprojects. com

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.