    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2 2:32 PM
      I'm a maybe this week.

      Molly

      On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 1, 2010, at 6:20 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'll be there - Hopefully see you Tuesday!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2 3:59 PM

        Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010

          Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

        • Theresa
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3 8:39 AM
            I wish I could make it but I'm at an oil spill in Michigan. Hopefully I can make it next time!

            Theresa

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Aug 3, 2010, at 11:16 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

            I'm still planning on being there - I'll have a glass of wine, and if no one shows, I'll head home.

            I hope everyone's having a great day!
            Chris

            On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@gmail.com> wrote:

            I'm a maybe this week.

            Molly

            On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

            I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

            http://judyperez. blogspot. com
            http://paintedthrea dsprojects. com

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.