Re: August Meeting

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30 4:00 PM
      Hello All,

      I hope everyone can make it to our August knitting meeting this
      Tuesday 8/1. Unfortunatley, I can't make it but looking forward to
      seeing you guys in September.

      Have fun!

      Mary
    • Laura Jagger
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 31 6:53 AM
        By the way...thanks for the invite to the group...I am glad I could
        join. I have a work meeting until 7:30 so I can't make this
        month...but already have it on the calendar for next month. See you
        guys then!

        Laura
      • Amy Taylor

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
            Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting I’ll be there,

            judy

            From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@...>
            Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
            To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting

            I'll be there, assuming other people will be there. :)
            -Amy T

            mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

            Hello All,

             I hope everyone can make it to our August knitting meeting this
             Tuesday 8/1. Unfortunatley, I can't make it but looking forward to
             seeing you guys in September.

             Have fun!

             Mary

            Do you Yahoo!?
             Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers>

          • Megan Jones
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006

              Hi All!

              I hope you had a good meeting tonight – sorry I couldn’t be there!  I am in Sedona right now finalizing a lot of the wedding arrangements, coming straight from San Francisco where we finally signed a lease on an apartment.  Once we get back in Chicago tomorrow it will be all about packing and getting the move set – it would have been nice to sit, knit & relax with all of you this evening to get a bit of a break from it all!

              Megan

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
                Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting Your ears must have been burning, we were thinking of you and all that you have to do right now. Good luck with it all take care, my moving advice is write everything that is inside on the outside of every box.
                judy

                From: "Megan Jones" <meganannjones@...>
                Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:56:24 -0700
                To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>

                 Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers>