Re: February Knitting Meeting

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
      I can make it too.

      GO BEARS!!!!

      Peggy

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello All-
      >
      > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
      > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
      > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
      > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
      > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday
      of
      > the month as usual. Have a great day!
      >
      > See you soon!
      > Mary

    • Jonnell Simpson
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
        I can make it as well!
        Jonnell

        At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
        it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
        meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
        Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
        make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday of
        the month as usual. Have a great day!

        See you soon!
        Mary

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
      • Amy Taylor

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
            Amy- hope to see you in the spring!

            Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
            March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
            the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
            Wednesday!

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

            > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
            just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
            spring, tho'...
            > -Amy
            >
            > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...>
            wrote: Hello All-

            > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
            make
            > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
            > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
            first
            > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
            can
            > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
            Wednesday of
            > the month as usual. Have a great day!
            >
            > See you soon!
            > Mary
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
            email and get things done faster.

          • Jill Borkowicz
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
              I plan on coming again - I think I've already forgotten my new skills! I've been practicing but could use a refresher :) Hope it warms up a little by Wed - go Bears!!

              Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
              March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
              the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
              Wednesday!

              --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

              > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
              just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
              spring, tho'...
              > -Amy
              >
              > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@ ...>
              wrote: Hello All-

              > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
              make
              > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
              > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
              first
              > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
              can
              > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
              Wednesday of
              > the month as usual. Have a great day!
              >
              > See you soon!
              > Mary

              > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
              email and get things done faster.

              Need Mail bonding?
            • mpannozzo73
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2007
                I hope it warms up too! If it doesn't, ee can maybe move the meeting
                date to 2/21 if you guys want to, just let me know. Have a great day!

                --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Jill Borkowicz