    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
      Once again, I have a meeting and can't make it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 1, 2010, at 8:20 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'll be there - Hopefully see you Tuesday!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
        I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010

            Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010

              Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

            • Theresa
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
                I wish I could make it but I'm at an oil spill in Michigan. Hopefully I can make it next time!

                Theresa

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Aug 3, 2010, at 11:16 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                I'm still planning on being there - I'll have a glass of wine, and if no one shows, I'll head home.

                I hope everyone's having a great day!
                Chris

                On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@gmail.com> wrote:

                I'm a maybe this week.

                Molly

                On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

                I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

                http://judyperez. blogspot. com
                http://paintedthrea dsprojects. com

                Sent from my iPhone

                Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.