    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
      I'll be there - Hopefully see you Tuesday!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
        Once again, I have a meeting and can't make it.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
          I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010

              Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010

                Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

              • Theresa
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
                  I wish I could make it but I'm at an oil spill in Michigan. Hopefully I can make it next time!

                  Theresa

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Aug 3, 2010, at 11:16 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                  I'm still planning on being there - I'll have a glass of wine, and if no one shows, I'll head home.

                  I hope everyone's having a great day!
                  Chris

                  On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@gmail.com> wrote:

                  I'm a maybe this week.

                  Molly

                  On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

                  I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

                  http://judyperez. blogspot. com
                  http://paintedthrea dsprojects. com

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.