    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27, 2010

      Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1 6:20 PM
        I'll be there - Hopefully see you Tuesday!

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1 6:39 PM
          Once again, I have a meeting and can't make it.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1 6:44 PM
            I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

              Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2 3:59 PM

                Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010

                  Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

                • Theresa
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 3 8:39 AM
                    I wish I could make it but I'm at an oil spill in Michigan. Hopefully I can make it next time!

                    Theresa

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Aug 3, 2010, at 11:16 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                    I'm still planning on being there - I'll have a glass of wine, and if no one shows, I'll head home.

                    I hope everyone's having a great day!
                    Chris

                    On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@gmail.com> wrote:

                    I'm a maybe this week.

                    Molly

                    On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

                    I am still in California, so hopefully I can make the next one.

                    http://judyperez. blogspot. com
                    http://paintedthrea dsprojects. com

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
                    Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.