    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 16, 2010
      I'll be coming in from Michigan, so if I get back in time I'll be there.

      On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Have fun, Paula -  I can't wait to hear all about it!  I hope you have fun too, Judy!

      I will be at knitting, so hopefully someone can join me...

      Chris

      On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      How exciting Paula, have a fantastic trip!!!!!

      I leave for California on Wednesday for two weeks so I will miss the next two meetings since I come back Wednesday the 4th.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 14, 2010, at 9:30 PM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

      Girls -- Sorry I'll miss you again!  I'm heading to South America 7/16-30 but I promise to join you in August!  I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer.

      Date: Wednesday July 21, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

    • Theresa
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 16, 2010
        I would love to knit and hear about trips but I'm in Alabama at the oil spill, hopefully I'll be knitting at the next meeting.

        Theresa

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

        How exciting Paula, have a fantastic trip!!!!!

        I leave for California on Wednesday for two weeks so I will miss the next two meetings since I come back Wednesday the 4th.

        http://judyperez. blogspot. com
        http://paintedthrea dsprojects. com

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Wednesday July 21, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010

          Date: Wednesday July 21, 2010