Re: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
      Works for me also....

      Paula

      On 2/2/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      Meeting next Wednesday works for me.

      judy.perez@...
      See my art quilts at
      http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      From: "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@yahoo.com>
      Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:06:02 -0000
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting

      Hello All-

      At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
      it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
      meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
      Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
      make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday of
      the month as usual. Have a great day!

      See you soon!
      Mary

    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
        I can make it too.

        GO BEARS!!!!

        Peggy

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello All-
        >
        > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
        > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
        > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
        > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
        > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday
        of
        > the month as usual. Have a great day!
        >
        > See you soon!
        > Mary

      • Jonnell Simpson
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
          I can make it as well!
          Jonnell

          At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
          it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
          meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
          Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
          make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday of
          the month as usual. Have a great day!

          See you soon!
          Mary

          with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
        • Amy Taylor

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
              Amy- hope to see you in the spring!

              Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
              March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
              the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
              Wednesday!

              --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

              > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
              just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
              spring, tho'...
              > -Amy
              >
              > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...>
              wrote: Hello All-

              > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
              make
              > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
              > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
              first
              > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
              can
              > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
              Wednesday of
              > the month as usual. Have a great day!
              >
              > See you soon!
              > Mary
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
              email and get things done faster.

            • Jill Borkowicz
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
                I plan on coming again - I think I've already forgotten my new skills! I've been practicing but could use a refresher :) Hope it warms up a little by Wed - go Bears!!

                Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
                March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
                the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
                Wednesday!

                --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

                > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
                just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
                spring, tho'...
                > -Amy
                >
                > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@ ...>
                wrote: Hello All-

                > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
                make
                > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
                > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
                first
                > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
                can
                > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
                Wednesday of
                > the month as usual. Have a great day!
                >
                > See you soon!
                > Mary

                > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
                email and get things done faster.

                Need Mail bonding?
              • mpannozzo73
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 5, 2007
                  I hope it warms up too! If it doesn't, ee can maybe move the meeting
                  date to 2/21 if you guys want to, just let me know. Have a great day!

                  --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Jill Borkowicz