    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2010
      How exciting Paula, have a fantastic trip!!!!!

      I leave for California on Wednesday for two weeks so I will miss the next two meetings since I come back Wednesday the 4th.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 14, 2010, at 9:30 PM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

      Girls -- Sorry I'll miss you again!  I'm heading to South America 7/16-30 but I promise to join you in August!  I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer.

      Date: Wednesday July 21, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

        Date: Wednesday July 21, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          Date: Wednesday July 21, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

            Date: Wednesday July 21, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          • Theresa
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 16, 2010
              I would love to knit and hear about trips but I'm in Alabama at the oil spill, hopefully I'll be knitting at the next meeting.

              Theresa

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

              How exciting Paula, have a fantastic trip!!!!!

              I leave for California on Wednesday for two weeks so I will miss the next two meetings since I come back Wednesday the 4th.

              http://judyperez. blogspot. com
              http://paintedthrea dsprojects. com

              Sent from my iPhone

              Date: Wednesday July 21, 2010
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010

                Date: Wednesday July 21, 2010