    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
      Haha! The first mtg I can make in months no one else can. LOL!! That's awesome. See you next time, Ladies.

      Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 6, 2010, at 5:28 PM, Theresa <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      I can't make it this week either.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 6, 2010, at 5:25 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

      I am swamped with work and Chris is returning from Iceland today, so she won't be up for it.

      next time?

      http://paintedthrea dsprojects. com

      On Jul 6, 2010, at 5:08 PM, Simone Widney wrote:

      Is anyone meeting tonight?

      Sent from my iPhone

      Date: Tuesday July 6, 2010