Re: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
      Re: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting Meeting next Wednesday works for me.

      judy.perez@...
      See my art quilts at
      http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      From: "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>
      Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:06:02 -0000
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [westloopsnb] February Knitting Meeting

      Hello All-

      At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
      it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
      meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
      Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
      make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday of
      the month as usual. Have a great day!

      See you soon!
      Mary

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
        Works for me also....

        Paula

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
          I can make it too.

          GO BEARS!!!!

          Peggy

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>
          wrote:

          > Hello All-
          >
          > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
          > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
          > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
          > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
          > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday
          of
          > the month as usual. Have a great day!
          >
          > See you soon!
          > Mary

        • Jonnell Simpson
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
            I can make it as well!
            Jonnell

            At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't make
            it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
            meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the first
            Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people can
            make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second Wednesday of
            the month as usual. Have a great day!

            See you soon!
            Mary

            with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
          • Amy Taylor

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
                Amy- hope to see you in the spring!

                Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
                March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
                the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
                Wednesday!

                --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

                > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
                just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
                spring, tho'...
                > -Amy
                >
                > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...>
                wrote: Hello All-

                > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
                make
                > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
                > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
                first
                > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
                can
                > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
                Wednesday of
                > the month as usual. Have a great day!
                >
                > See you soon!
                > Mary
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
                email and get things done faster.

              • Jill Borkowicz
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
                  I plan on coming again - I think I've already forgotten my new skills! I've been practicing but could use a refresher :) Hope it warms up a little by Wed - go Bears!!

                  Okay, let's meet this Wednesday 2/7 then from 6-8pm and then for
                  March and on we will go back to meeting on the second Wednesday of
                  the month. I will try to send out a reminder. See you guys on
                  Wednesday!

                  --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

                  > I won't be making it as usual...busy doing the new mommy thing &
                  just getting the groove of it. I should be able to make it this
                  spring, tho'...
                  > -Amy
                  >
                  > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@ ...>
                  wrote: Hello All-

                  > At our January meeting some people mentioned that they couldn't
                  make
                  > it to this month's meeting due to Valentine's day landing on our
                  > meeting day. Do you guys still want to change it to meet on the
                  first
                  > Wednesday of this month, 2/7? If so, let me know how many people
                  can
                  > make it. For March, we will go back to meet on the second
                  Wednesday of
                  > the month as usual. Have a great day!
                  >
                  > See you soon!
                  > Mary

                  > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
                  email and get things done faster.

                  Need Mail bonding?
                • mpannozzo73
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 5, 2007
                    I hope it warms up too! If it doesn't, ee can maybe move the meeting
                    date to 2/21 if you guys want to, just let me know. Have a great day!

                    --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Jill Borkowicz