  • Theresa
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 14, 2010
      I'm planning on being there too!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 13, 2010, at 9:57 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I should be able to make it.  See ya there!

      On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@yahoo.com> wrote:

      Can't make it. Graduation at the school where I work. I hope there are still a few who can meet in the summer as it appears that is my best bet for being able to make it. I miss being able to join you!!

      Simone

      Date: Wednesday June 16, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 15, 2010

        Date: Wednesday June 16, 2010