    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2010
      Can't make it. Graduation at the school where I work. I hope there are still a few who can meet in the summer as it appears that is my best bet for being able to make it. I miss being able to join you!!

      Simone

      Date: Wednesday June 16, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 13, 2010
        I should be able to make it.  See ya there!

        On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

        Can't make it. Graduation at the school where I work. I hope there are still a few who can meet in the summer as it appears that is my best bet for being able to make it. I miss being able to join you!!

        Simone

        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      • Theresa
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 14, 2010
          I'm planning on being there too!

          Sent from my iPhone