    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2010
      How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there - and I've got a Montreal guide book (couldn't find Toronto -so sorry!), slippers for show-and-tell, and a copy of that felted purse pattern :)  Am I forgetting anything?

      Hopefully see you Wednesday!
      Chris

      Date: Wednesday June 16, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

    • aptgetremove
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 13, 2010
        I'll be there. Hooray!

        Molly

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 13, 2010
          Can't make it. Graduation at the school where I work. I hope there are still a few who can meet in the summer as it appears that is my best bet for being able to make it. I miss being able to join you!!

          Simone

          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 13, 2010
            I should be able to make it.  See ya there!

            On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

            Can't make it. Graduation at the school where I work. I hope there are still a few who can meet in the summer as it appears that is my best bet for being able to make it. I miss being able to join you!!

            Simone

            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

          • Theresa
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 14, 2010
              I'm planning on being there too!

              Sent from my iPhone