    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 9 3:57 PM

      Date: Wednesday June 16, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 13 7:46 AM
        How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there - and I've got a Montreal guide book (couldn't find Toronto -so sorry!), slippers for show-and-tell, and a copy of that felted purse pattern :)  Am I forgetting anything?

        Hopefully see you Wednesday!
        Chris

        Date: Wednesday June 16, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      • aptgetremove
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 13 8:33 AM
          I'll be there. Hooray!

          Molly

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 13 3:55 PM
            Can't make it. Graduation at the school where I work. I hope there are still a few who can meet in the summer as it appears that is my best bet for being able to make it. I miss being able to join you!!

            Simone

            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 13 7:57 PM
              I should be able to make it.  See ya there!

              On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

              Can't make it. Graduation at the school where I work. I hope there are still a few who can meet in the summer as it appears that is my best bet for being able to make it. I miss being able to join you!!

              Simone

              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

            • Theresa
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 14 1:10 PM
                I'm planning on being there too!

                Sent from my iPhone