  • Theresa
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2010
      I'm hoping to be there, although I may get stuck going to Indiana for work. Hopefully I'll make it so I can show off my new yarn!

      Theresa

      On May 28, 2010, at 6:19 PM, aptgetremove <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'll be there. Getting that cookie ice cream in a martini glass.

      Molly

      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2010

        Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010

        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2010
          Can't make it this week either. PTO meeting.

          Simone

          Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010

          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2010
            I cant make it either, see you next time

            Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010