  • aptgetremove
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2010
      I'll be there. Getting that cookie ice cream in a martini glass.

      Molly

      On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 14:54 -0500, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      > I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.
      >
      > I'm planning on knitting Tuesday - hopefully I'll see you there!
      >
      > Chris
      >

      > On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >

      > Reminder from:
      >
      > westloopsnb Yahoo!
      > Group
      >
      > Title:
      >
      > West Loop SnB

      > Tuesday June 1, 2010
      > Time:
      >
      > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      > Repeats:
      >
      > This event repeats
      > every month on the
      > first Tuesday.
      > Next reminder:
      >
      > The next reminder
      > for this event will
      > be sent in 6 days, 2
      > minutes.
      > Location:
      >
      > Cafe Ciao (939 W.
      > Madison Street)
      > Notes:
      >
      > First Tuesday of the
      > Month meeting.
      >
      > Get reminders on
      > your mobile, Yahoo!
      > Messenger, and
      > email.
      > Edit reminder
      > options
      > Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
      > Service | Privacy Policy

    • Theresa
      Message 2 of 7 , May 30, 2010
        I'm hoping to be there, although I may get stuck going to Indiana for work. Hopefully I'll make it so I can show off my new yarn!

        Theresa

        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2010

          Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010

          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2010
            Can't make it this week either. PTO meeting.

            Simone

            Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010

            Message 5 of 7 , May 31, 2010
              I cant make it either, see you next time

              Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010