Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

West Loop SnB, 6/1/2010, 6:00 pm

Expand Messages
  • westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
    Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal West Loop SnB Tuesday June 1, 2010 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (This event repeats
    Message 1 of 7 , May 25, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
       
      Title: West Loop SnB
       
      Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
       
      Copyright © 2010  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Christine Witkowski
      I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. I m planning on knitting Tuesday - hopefully I ll see you there! Chris ... I hope everyone has a great holiday
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. 

        I'm planning on knitting Tuesday - hopefully I'll see you there!

        Chris

        On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


        Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
         
        Title: West Loop SnB
         
        Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.
        Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
         
        Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
        Edit reminder options
        Copyright © 2010  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy



      • aptgetremove
        I ll be there. Getting that cookie ice cream in a martini glass. Molly
        Message 3 of 7 , May 28, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          I'll be there. Getting that cookie ice cream in a martini glass.

          Molly

          On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 14:54 -0500, Christine Witkowski wrote:
          >
          > I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.
          >
          > I'm planning on knitting Tuesday - hopefully I'll see you there!
          >
          > Chris
          >
          >
          >
          > On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Reminder from:
          >
          > westloopsnb Yahoo!
          > Group
          >
          > Title:
          >
          > West Loop SnB
          >
          > Date:
          >
          > Tuesday June 1, 2010
          > Time:
          >
          > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          > Repeats:
          >
          > This event repeats
          > every month on the
          > first Tuesday.
          > Next reminder:
          >
          > The next reminder
          > for this event will
          > be sent in 6 days, 2
          > minutes.
          > Location:
          >
          > Cafe Ciao (939 W.
          > Madison Street)
          > Notes:
          >
          > First Tuesday of the
          > Month meeting.
          >
          > Get reminders on
          > your mobile, Yahoo!
          > Messenger, and
          > email.
          > Edit reminder
          > options
          > Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
          > Service | Privacy Policy
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
        • Theresa
          I m hoping to be there, although I may get stuck going to Indiana for work. Hopefully I ll make it so I can show off my new yarn! Theresa On May 28, 2010, at
          Message 4 of 7 , May 30, 2010
          • 0 Attachment
            I'm hoping to be there, although I may get stuck going to Indiana for work. Hopefully I'll make it so I can show off my new yarn!

            Theresa


            On May 28, 2010, at 6:19 PM, aptgetremove <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

             

            I'll be there. Getting that cookie ice cream in a martini glass.

            Molly

            On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 14:54 -0500, Christine Witkowski wrote:
            >
            > I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.
            >
            > I'm planning on knitting Tuesday - hopefully I'll see you there!
            >
            > Chris
            >
            >
            >
            > On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > Reminder from:
            >
            > westloopsnb Yahoo!
            > Group
            >
            > Title:
            >
            > West Loop SnB
            >
            > Date:
            >
            > Tuesday June 1, 2010
            > Time:
            >
            > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
            > Repeats:
            >
            > This event repeats
            > every month on the
            > first Tuesday.
            > Next reminder:
            >
            > The next reminder
            > for this event will
            > be sent in 6 days, 2
            > minutes.
            > Location:
            >
            > Cafe Ciao (939 W.
            > Madison Street)
            > Notes:
            >
            > First Tuesday of the
            > Month meeting.
            >
            > Get reminders on
            > your mobile, Yahoo!
            > Messenger, and
            > email.
            > Edit reminder
            > options
            > Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
            > Service | Privacy Policy
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >

          • westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
            Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal West Loop SnB Tuesday June 1, 2010 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (This event repeats
            Message 5 of 7 , May 31, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
               
              Title: West Loop SnB
               
              Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010
              Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
              Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
              Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
               
              Copyright © 2010  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
            • Simone Widney
              Can t make it this week either. PTO meeting. Simone ... From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com Subject: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB,
              Message 6 of 7 , May 31, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                Can't make it this week either. PTO meeting.

                Simone


                --- On Mon, 5/31/10, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 6/1/2010, 6:00 pm
                To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 5:57 PM



                Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                 
                Title: West Loop SnB
                 
                Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010
                Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
                Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                 
                Copyright © 2010  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy



              • Judy Perez
                I cant make it either, see you next time Judy Judy Coates Perez Mixed Media Textile Art _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ http://judycoatesperez.com
                Message 7 of 7 , May 31, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  I cant make it either, see you next time

                  Judy

                  Judy Coates Perez
                  Mixed Media Textile Art
                  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 








                  On May 31, 2010, at 6:07 PM, Simone Widney wrote:



                  Can't make it this week either. PTO meeting.

                  Simone


                  --- On Mon, 5/31/10, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 6/1/2010, 6:00 pm
                  To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 5:57 PM



                  Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                   
                  Title: West Loop SnB
                   
                  Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010
                  Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                  Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
                  Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                  Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                   
                  Copyright © 2010  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy






                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.