    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2010
      I'm planning on knitting on Tuesday - hopefully see you there!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2010
        I want to come too.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      • aptgetremove
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2010
          I should be there.

          Molly

          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2010

            Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010

            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2010
              Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Change in plans with carpooling for our son's swim class.

              Simone