Re: dog sweater pattern

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
      Thanks for sending the link Judy. I will take a look at it. Last night
      was a good turn out. Hope to see everyone next month!

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...>
      wrote:

      > Here is the link to the dog sweater pattern I mentioned.
      > www.redlipstick.net/knit/chihswe.html
      >
      > It was a good turn out tonight. nice to see everryone,
      >
      > Judy
      > --
      > judy.perez@...
      > See my art quilts at
      > http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

    • Jill Borkowicz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
        It was fun meeting all of you! We plan on seeing you again in February. I am going to practice up until then :)