    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010

      Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2010
        I'm planning on knitting on Tuesday - hopefully see you there!

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2010
          I want to come too.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

        • aptgetremove
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2010
            I should be there.

            Molly

            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2010

              Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010

              Message 6 of 6 , May 4, 2010
                Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Change in plans with carpooling for our son's swim class.

                Simone