    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010

      Date: Tuesday April 6, 2010

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
        Is anyone going to knitting tomorrow? I can make it tomorrow, but I will miss it the next time since I will be in New Zealand.

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday April 6, 2010

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
          Is anyone else up for knitting tomorrow?  I'm planning on it.

          Hopefully see you then!
          Chris

          Date: Tuesday April 6, 2010

        • aptgetremove
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
            Me! I still have my busted hand, but I got a small loom to play on.

            Molly

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
              I'll be there too.

              --