    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2010

      Date: Tuesday April 6, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5 3:56 PM

        Date: Tuesday April 6, 2010

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5 5:01 PM
          Is anyone going to knitting tomorrow? I can make it tomorrow, but I will miss it the next time since I will be in New Zealand.

          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday April 6, 2010

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5 5:05 PM
            Is anyone else up for knitting tomorrow?  I'm planning on it.

            Hopefully see you then!
            Chris

            Date: Tuesday April 6, 2010

          • aptgetremove
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5 5:29 PM
              Me! I still have my busted hand, but I got a small loom to play on.

              Molly

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5 5:45 PM
                I'll be there too.

                --