dog sweater pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
      Here is the link to the dog sweater pattern I mentioned.
      www.redlipstick.net/knit/chihswe.html

      It was a good turn out tonight. nice to see everryone,

      judy.perez@...
      See my art quilts at
      http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com
    • mpannozzo73
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
        Thanks for sending the link Judy. I will take a look at it. Last night
        was a good turn out. Hope to see everyone next month!

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...>
        wrote:

        > Here is the link to the dog sweater pattern I mentioned.
        > www.redlipstick.net/knit/chihswe.html
        >
        > It was a good turn out tonight. nice to see everryone,
        >
        > Judy
        > --
        > judy.perez@...
        > See my art quilts at
        > http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      • Jill Borkowicz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
          It was fun meeting all of you! We plan on seeing you again in February. I am going to practice up until then :)