RE: [westloopsnb] Web-Exclusive 3-Day Sale ball winders

  • Joan B
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010

      Thanks Judy.  I have a ball winder, but I can only use it for small skeins so I bought a swifter.

       Joan B

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010

        Thanks for confirming my choice.  My husband does all the winding so I’m lucky.  I was just diagnosed with rotator cuff right shoulder and arthritis in my right hand.  No wonder I am so slow when it comes to knitting.  I do want to knit with the group, but I have had a bad streak re health issues.