Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB, 3/17/2010, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
      yay molly!

      Simone, we'll miss you, btw it smells really good at my house right now ;-)

      On Mar 12, 2010, at 4:13 PM, aptgetremove wrote:

      I'm coming! You gained a new person!

      Molly

      On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 09:00 -0600, Judy Perez wrote:

      I am cooking my corned beef and cabbage today so I Can be there on
      Wednesday too ;-)

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      judyperez.blogspot.com

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...>
      wrote:

      I'll be there too!

      See you there -
      Chris

      On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@...>
      wrote:
             FYI -- We have decided to meet on St. Paddy's Day. (I'll be
             there)

             We've had so many new members lately -- we hope to see a few
             of you next week.

             --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com,
             westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

      West Loop SnB
      Wednesday March 17, 2010
      6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

      (This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.)
      (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days,
             2 minutes.)
      Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

      Notes:
      Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

      All Rights Reserved
      Copyright © 2010
      Yahoo! Inc.
      http://www.yahoo.com

      Privacy Policy:
      http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

      Terms of Service:
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
         westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
        Welcome, Molly. Judy, I am on my way over. Should be there in 20. ;-D

        Sent from my iPhone

        http://judyperez. blogspot. com
        http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

        On Mar 12, 2010, at 4:13 PM, aptgetremove wrote:

        I'm coming! You gained a new person!

        Molly

        On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 09:00 -0600, Judy Perez wrote:

        I am cooking my corned beef and cabbage today so I Can be there on
        Wednesday too ;-)

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        judyperez.blogspot. com

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@gmail. com>
        wrote:

        I'll be there too!

        See you there -
        Chris

        On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@gmail. com>
        wrote:
[...]

        Recent Activity:

          Message 3 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010

            Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010

            Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010
              see ya'll tomorrow.

              Sorry you are having such a bad health streak Joan, but I know you will like your swift. I bought both the ball winder and wood swift (Lacie's) from Joann's and have loved having them.

              Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010