Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB, 3/17/2010, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
      Perhaps we should meet at Judy's. I like what Judy has 'on the menu'.... Seriously though, I can't make it. Jason has a meeting that night.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 12, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I am cooking my corned beef and cabbage today so I Can be there on Wednesday too ;-)

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@gmail. com> wrote:

      I'll be there too!

      See you there -
      Chris

      On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:
      FYI -- We have decided to meet on St. Paddy's Day. (I'll be there)

      We've had so many new members lately -- we hope to see a few of you next week.

      --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com wrote:

      > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
      >  http://groups.yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/cal
      >
      > West Loop SnB
      > Wednesday March 17, 2010
      > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.)
      > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.)
      > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      >
      > Notes:
      > Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
      >

      > All Rights Reserved
      >  Copyright © 2010
      >  Yahoo! Inc.
      >  http://www.yahoo. com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/ privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      >  http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         westloopsnb- digest@yahoogroups.com
         westloopsnb- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
        yay molly!

        Simone, we'll miss you, btw it smells really good at my house right now ;-)

        On Mar 12, 2010, at 4:13 PM, aptgetremove wrote:

        I'm coming! You gained a new person!

        Molly

        On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 09:00 -0600, Judy Perez wrote:

        I am cooking my corned beef and cabbage today so I Can be there on
        Wednesday too ;-)

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        judyperez.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
          Welcome, Molly. Judy, I am on my way over. Should be there in 20. ;-D

          Sent from my iPhone

          http://judyperez. blogspot. com
          http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

          wrote:
[...]

          Recent Activity:

            Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010

              Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010

              Message 5 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010
                see ya'll tomorrow.

                Sorry you are having such a bad health streak Joan, but I know you will like your swift. I bought both the ball winder and wood swift (Lacie's) from Joann's and have loved having them.

                Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010